The Threshold Society, rooted within the traditions of Sufism and inspired by the life and work of Mevlâna Jalâluddîn Rumi, is a non-profit educational foundation with the purpose of facilitating the experience of Divine Unity, Love, and Truth in the world. Sufism is a living tradition of human transformation through love and higher consciousness. Our fundamental framework is classical Sufism and the Qur’an as it has been understood over the centuries by the great Sufis. The Society is affiliated with the Mevlevi Order, and offers training programs, seminars and retreats around the world.
Someone seriously interested in our path or already initiated should read and regularly reread the following articles:
1. Basics of Practice within the Threshold Society
2. Suggestions for Practice Within the Threshold Society & The Mevlevi Tradition
3. Adab; The Courtesy of the Path
4. Threshold Glossary
5. Responsibilities of Dervishood
6. Lessons in the School of Love: The Adab of Sacred Space
You are welcome to join us for our open meetings. Our representatives and study groups can be found in several countries. We are a non-commercial spiritual organization and a description of our financial policies is open to all.